If you’re sending dozens of emails as day, as most of us are, take advantage of this simple means of driving potential customers to your Stik.com profile.
Add your unique URL (http://www.stik.com/INSERTNAME) to your signature line and encourage the people you interact with to view and add to your recommendations.
The recommendations and reviews you’ve received from your customers will speak volumes to those considering enlisting your service. So make that connection easy for them.
Scroll through these screenshots to see how I did it.
For AOL users, the steps are easy:
- Click “Settings” at the top right of the screen
- Click on “Compose” in the left column
- Choose to “use signature” from the drop-down menu under signature
- In the signature box, add your desired text with link to Stik.com profile (highlight text and click on the “link” symbol, then enter your Stik.com profile URL)
- Click “Save” and you’re done
When you compose a new email, the signature will automatically appear.
Stik to who know!
Visit me at Stik.com